Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Close Combat

From: Mike <slannesh_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:36:52 -0000

Sounds like a good idea to me.
But I thought according to the new rules any infantry/vehicles
had to be able to actually touch the Titan's feet?
so at most you'd get what 8 stands? and that's probably pushing it
don't think you can get 2 stands between a Warlord's legs... Depends
of course on what model you're using I guess... Makes infantry
assaulting titans pretty much suicidal... which is something I like
personally anyhow<smirk>

> Hi Nils,
>
> That's not a bad idea!
>
> > Hi Warprat,
> >
> > This sounds like a good idea to me, but perhaps you could add 1/2
a point of
> > CAF for infantry and 1 for elite units and vehicles???
> >
> > Nils
> > >
> > > Warprat's Proposed Titan Combat Rules:

<snip good CC with titan idea>

Mike