[NetEpic] Chaos Titan Legions

From: Mike <slannesh_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:29:13 -0000

Hey guys, as Craig mentioned a couple of days ago we're working on
some rules for some new Chaos units. Basically they're the heads of
the Traitor Titan Legions during the Heresy. I had stats worked out
for them for TL rules and have converted one of them over to NetEpic
stats with a few minor modifacations. I'll post stats and fluff soon
if everyone is interested.
Essentially there are 4 titans. Each dedicated to a particular Chaos
god.

Slaanesh- 2 Warhound titans
Tzeentch- Reaver
Khorne- Warlord
Nurgle- Imperator

I got to thinking about this just after TL came out as Chaos was the
only group who did not have Titan battlegroups available to them.
Thinking this was more than a little unfair I started my Chaos Titan
Legions project. Essentially one of the above titans takes the place
of a Greater Daemon and can have either a battlegroup attached as a
support card or have any of the creatures dedicated to it's patron
god attached.. all normal Greater Daemon rules apply.. only big thing
is they're pricey.. Mutilus, the Warlord clocks in at 1500 pts using
the Netepic system. Let me know if you all want to know more.

                  Mike