[NetEpic] Khorne Chaos Titan Legion. Mutilus Stats

From: Mike <slannesh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:14:32 -0000

Any of these titans are unique so cannot change their weapon loadout.

Standard Warlord Chassis 500pts
2x Doomfist 100pts
2X Hellblade 100pts
Banelord Tail 50pts
CC Head 15pts
Plasma Cannon 100pts
Barrage Missle 100pts
-------------------------------
Total 465pts

Daemon abilities 500pts

Rounded to nearest 100 1500pts

Mutilus' Daemon abilities are:

He is a Greater Daemon and as such gets all of the bonuses and
penalties associated with Greater Daemons. He gets 3 chaos cards
which he may use in the same way as a Lord of Battle to prevent
damage to himself or use on his minions.

He is also a command unit which means he does not need orders and
always charges and attacks in the first fire phase.

Mutilus gets a Psychic save of 3+

He also has two unique abilities. If he chooses he can charge 45 cm
instead of his normal 30. but when doing this he cannot fire any
weapons and may only fight in close combat.
His other ability is the ability to make a follow up move after the
first round of close combat that he wins. he may move up to 15 cm to
engage in CC again. If he wins this second combat he gets no futher
follow up moves.

Let me know what you all think... i'm pretty sure i've covered
everything but I may have left out some small details. Any questions
or comments just forward to me! Thanks!

          Mike