Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann saves

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:52:10 +0200

"William L. Raper" wrote:

> I am american and very patrotic. AND I agree with Jyrki , this group is no
> place to argue politics or my country is better than yours type stuff

The only stupid thingh is to think that one country it's better than
others, every places on earth have it's pro & cons, we should try to se
the good in every place and respect what we don't understand of people
living there.
And anyway all this 3d it's just a joke, at least for me, maybe someone
really think all this stuff it's serious, well i don't want stopping
joking with my friends, just to take a break only 'couse someone take
this things _too_ serious, i'm not the one that have problems....

My 50L
--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...