Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprat's CC

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:32:13 -0400

just use the Netepic rules with different mods, -1 for all infantry, -2 for
all small tanks, -3 for Super Heavies, and -4 for Knights. Titans that hit
would be no save just roll on damage table, example ( 10 assult Marines,
rolled dice 10 times, most times only 2 get through, with 2 luck rolls seen
4, ='s 2 hits at -1, out of 10 tries at the head, for if I was to try this I
want the kill not just wound, Titan was hit 2 times. Termy squadsThey are
elite so get through on 5+ instead of 6+, out of 10 tries most of the time
only 4 get through, with 3 luck rolls seen 5-6, ='s 4 hits at -1 to leg, out
of 10 tryies Titan was hit 5 times, this show that they are better troops.
From these tow units you can just bout tell what other units will do IG most
of the time will get 2 hits, Vetrans will be like Termy Squads, Exarch
should just about come out like Termies. The ones that will lose out the
most would be small tanks. For if Netepic rules Super Heavies and up will
pass right through Titan defense, so you roll 2d6 vs 2d6, ='s on average
7+14=21 for Warlord, 3 of the best Stromhammers, on average frist dies, 2nd
most times will bit it also the thrid will get 14+10=24, so one hit to leg
at -3 Titan will save 50% of the time and if hit is only heavy damage not
destroyed. That means you get to roll for repair at the end of trun on 4+ so
yet another 50% chance Titan will be unharmed. This will show that you need
atleast Knight class or better to CC a Titan and destroy it.