Polls idea

From: Steven <snew1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:04:14 -0000

Peter,

Can we try and include the message number that has the example of
what we're voting on spelled out? I've followed this string since the
beginning and I'm pretty dizzy. I don't know if I could find the
other two possibilities if I tried (sorry guys).

This would be a big help too when the title of the poll gets murky or
there have been high traffic days and a majority of us miss a few
hundred messages. :)

Just a thought,
SNEW