Re: [NetEpic ML] How to beat the Slann?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:55:01 -0500

Hi!

That's a very good point, Titans are the pinnacle of their technology and
only true slann/necron should field these.

Are the changes in price, 25% rule and reduction of fields good enough in
the eyes of our resident slann players?

Those who can try these out soon let me know of the consequences of the
changes (remember the price increase).

Peter