Re: [NetEpic ML] How to beat the Slann?

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:34:04 -0400

All this from a guy that don't even play the army so as I said before it is
some what well balanced. Maybe these few changes to the Necron will do the
trick. As for the APC's Peter if you think they should go up in pts choose
25pts for support cards and 50pt for company cards, after all they are bout
the same as Falcons.