Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the required balance

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:07:43 -0400

I don't think the save needs to be changed, look at Knight for crying out
loud unmodified save of 3+ on 3 types and 2+ on on 3 other types, plus they
cost less. just bump the points up and leave them alone. Same goes for the
True Slann foot troops bump them up in points and no changes. Necron lower
Field to 6cms and bump all Units and Company Cards 50pts. Also the Vanguards
should there really be a Company of commanders, I say no, and think they
should just be commanders for Spawnguards. Remove this Company and just have
a Vanguard by himself Special card like Necron Lord.