Re: [NetEpic ML] General concepts on army lists

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:04:35 -0400

This is true but I kept in mind the Slann stubborn Like Squats, have poor CC
like IG, have junk artilliry like SM in the fact that it does not destroy
just can pin unit, but are high tech like Eldar. I did not choose the best
of the best when making up the units, just picked units that matched the
fluff I've gathered from Rouge Trader times, and Warhammer.