Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the proof is in the math

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:45:49 -0400

Limits are put to keep thing right, don't want 5 squads of Ghost warriors
running around in 3000pt game that is why you have Surasus, when they are
supposed to be rare. Same as Vanguards they are supposed to be Slann
royiltiy, thus would be low in number. A whole Company dose not do this, You
don't see Dukes and Princes running around all over the place do you?
Vanguards as they age will become Mages as their minds grow and they learn
more about the warp powers. See my point!! I don't think limits are bad,
this is the easiest way to show how the army should look, and how rare a
unit should be. Like SM Librairian I would not play a game if I seen 2 or 3
of these in a 3000pt game.