Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 47

From: William L. Raper <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:35:50 -0400

what could be anymore real life than epic LOL.
hey has anyone ever thought of doing something like a netepic convention?
realizing that most memebers are spread over the globe
it might have to be based on which half of the hemespere it would be held
in. from reading a few of the posts over the last months a centralized
location would most likely be somewhere on the western edge of teh north sea