Re: [NetEpic ML] Are there any Net Epic Scenarios?

From: M Brannaman <mbrannaman_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 13:45:57 -0400

Any specifics published anywhere?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dardman
  To: netepic_at_egroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2000 11:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Are there any Net Epic Scenarios?

  There are aqssault rules from a 2nd edition Space Marine book that was put out years ago.
  The scenarios were defend and assault. The scenarios were based around fortifications which you can find in the net epic rule book. Our group plays the defender must take roughly a third of his army point in in fortifications. It is usually 1000 or 1500 points. You must take a stronghold and after that you can choose minefields, bunkers, gun emplacements,barbed wire etc... The assaulting army gets VPs for capturing or destroying fortifications. The defending army plays as normal.
  We also play purge, kill'em all. Battle for the Locnar, which we play small armies with 4 players all trying to get the Locnar in the center of the board and bring it back to their side. Each player starts in a different corner of the battle board. Also there is breakout, rescue, capture the commander as well. There are many.
  Darius