Re: [NetEpic ML] Are there any Net Epic Scenarios?

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:56:25 -0400

Yes, there was a book printed about 5 or 6 years ago called Space Marine
Battles. This book gave you White Dwarf battle reports for Space Marine,
introduced new units, overviews of each army and the assault rules with
modelling tips. It is on sale on eBay from time to time. It is a decent
book to get especially for ideas and if you like reading the GW fluff and
battles.
Darius

-->If anyone is interested, I think I can still get this book locally
(_at_$25 US)...if inetrested, contact me off list...

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell