Re: [NetEpic ML] next army

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:33:22 -0400

Hi!

Are you sure you want to volunteer. I tend to draft people who make such
offers. I can e-mail you the master file and you can work thy magic.

Let me know.

This is an offer that goes to anyone else with any other list.

Peter

-->Yeah, I can take point on that project. Still gonna pester the list
with ideas and solicitations though....so go ahead, and email the master,
so I can reread it thoroughly, and see where it can go. Will this copy
include all the recent changes?

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell