RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] 12000 pts battle orc vs sm

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:50:28 -0500

Hi!

That was a Forces of the Imperium (Space Marines and IG) versus a tyranid
horde. A side needed 230 VP's to win. The forces of the Imperium were
triumphant, the game ending 245VP's to 210, for this many points it was a
close game.

There were a bunch a titans on both sides. The tyranids had 18 hierodules
and hierophants scampering around versus two Imperators, 3 Warlord battle
groups and several reaver ones with warhounds as well. It was a bloody
affair were some close combat were the size of 4000 point games!

Peter