Re: [NetEpic ML] A comment on Slann V.4.0

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:21:25 -0500

Hi!

Ed has a good point since the necron "numbers" do come from support
vehicles, but I have to agree it is better to reduce their detachment number
to 2. I had actually thought of this, but forgot about it in the shuffle. I
think it would be prudent from the point of view of fielding units since the
lower cost makes them more atractive in smaller games.

Peter