RE: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:27:57 +0300

Well, not exactly. I used the NetEpic point cost formula and Space Marine
Armylist to get the point cost. The Retributor company is basically a
Devastator company with a special ability against troops in cover but
without Rhinos so I thought it should cost the same: the ability and lack of
rhinos sort of balance each other.

Do you think the cost is too low or too high? I had some problems with the
cost formula: many times the sister companies ended up costing more than
Space Marine companies even though they have no Rhinos and have worse CAF.
In the end I used the current armylists as a guide to the point costs. I
suppose some playtesting is needed to get right point costs.

Jyrki Saari