RE: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:30:29 GMT

>nice supplement to the Sister Army! And I do think that Space Wolves should
>be granted access to the Leman Russ aswell.

In the new space wolf codex for 40K, the wolf guys CAN take leman russes.
Although they can only use the "exterminator" variant which sports twin
autocannon rather than a battlecannon.

Just give it 2 attacks with a -1 or even no save mod. and all is fine. Dunno
about point costs though?

Anyway, i seriously think that in the revision, the leman russ and land
raider should be upgraded to two bolters.

Aftr all, in 40K they do carry 2 heavy bolters, and the super heavy tanks
get to fire as many bolters as they seem to carry.