Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:15:53 -0400

HEHEHE LOL you might think you have it then someone will say unfair, I've
found that units already in use are not balanced. though I've copyed all my
Slann units from units already in use others cried they are to srtong and be
sure if I think, now at this point they are just as srtong I'll be saying no