Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:27:06 -0400

Wait a second Hellreich, we found one unit you copied after the eldar
warwalker alot more powerful. 3 75cm boltcatsers attacks and 1 25 cm attack
whereas the eldar type was 3 25cm attacks and 1 75cm attack and less
powerful, -2 opposed to a -3. But in all fairness I think the Vanguard
should come free with the CC except in the case of the Bullfrogs. A free
Vanguard Bullfrog would be murder. After playing my beloved orks, you
realize that the nobz are way undervalued, but remembered things balance out
when compared to other armies.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World