Re: [NetEpic ML] unsubscribe-Take me off the list!

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:03:12 +0200

hellreich wrote:

> hey be nice whop, why don't you learn to speakA theA englishA right !!!! OK
> totmato boy LOL just fugin with you. DON"T PICK ON OTHERS THAT MIGHT NOT
> KNOW OR MADE A MISTAKE like you never.

mmmh ... don't hit the roof dude ... for your information, I've never
studied english at school, try to write in Italian as I write in english
and maybe after this we could talk.
Anyway when you're using a ML there are things that you must know, for
example that for this kind of things you can contact someone with
_private_ e-mail (that you can find in the header), or for example you
can go where you subscribed the list and find how unsubscribe (like I
did), but above of all you can ask things _gently_ and not shouthing
like a mad asking _all_ the group pretending to be unsubscribed.

The question ends here to me Mr perfect ...

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...