RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] More questio ns about Slann 4.0

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:26:49 +0300

[snip]
> Just a reminder guys to settle down the name calling and
> profanity. I have
> always prided in maintaining this list "flame war free" so
> lets be nice and
> be extra careful and courteous. I know we all have passionate
> opinions, but
> lets say things constructively and not in confrontational
> manner.
[snip]

Hear hear! It has seemed at least to me that there has been some sparks
flying lately, and considering that a small spark is all that is needed to
start a flame I suggest we engage the cooling system. Please use ;) or :) or
something to tell if you are joking since this media lacks visual cues and
the tone of voice (if not the volume :)), otherwise misunderstandings will
be a rule rather than an exception.

Jyrki Saari