Re: [NetEpic ML] Net Epic Army Cards

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:06:18 -0500

Hi!

<grin> no one can guess how I did them, hehe. It wasn't photoshop or anything like that. Should I tell you or make you guess? I'll be nice and spill the beams.

The program is Campaign Cartographer from profantasy. I play roleplaying games and am heavily into map making and such. This program serves this prupose and goes beyond. Its excellent its worth about 80 bucks, but its worth every penny. It works differently from most picture editors in that it treats everything you draw as a item on a "level" thus you can edit individual items without disrupting what you have done so far. This is a gross oversimplification, but this program is awesome. If you like to draw but lack ability (like me) get this. The cards are only one example. All the Heresy counters were made from that program too. Its gaming uses are boundless.

It permits you to save pictures in bitmap and Jpeg as well as import images to what you are drawing and scale to fit the space. Very user freindly.

Peter