Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle List

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:24:09 +1000

At 07:22 PM 5/24/00 -0400, Christopher J Ruhl wrote:

>Well the superheavy suggestion was mine, but only as far as dedicated urban
>warfare units like the Gorgon and the Stormhammer. Also, speaking as a
>soldier that has done city fights more then a few times, urban fighting is
>anything but swift.

Well, what I meant was that they are intended to be (from the 40K lists) a
highly mobile urban assault force. "Swift" was probably a poor choice of
words (I know how slow urban fighting can be). The Gorgons and
Stormhammers would probably be far too slow for a force that needs high
mobility like the Sisters.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."