Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, SoB,TG,etc. lists

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:27:26 -0500

Hi!

Don't worry Thomas, the ones that usually get in trouble are those who
usually scream " get me off this list" without asking in a corteous way or
me directly.

We are a VERY mellow crowd with flare ups only occuring 2-3 times in the
lists history. And by flare up I mean a heated discussion that gets out of
hand, but not terribly so.

So dont be shy and ask all you need about the game or anything else, and we
will oblige you.

Peter