Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imper ial

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 04:30:17 -0400

No it hasn't; I stand corrected. In the Adeptus Titanicus rulebook it
says
clearly that titans are concentrated in one of the fighting arms of
Adeptus
Mechanicus. Oh well...<shrinks slowly in the background>.

Jyrki Saari

-->Guess I need to find another reason for the cottage cheese in my ears
then. 8) No need to shrink away. really. Gonna need some checkers for
my time line when I get it all together....

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell