RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:16:44 +0300

[snip]

I think one point is being missed here: IMO it is more important to get a
COHERENT background instead of "REALISTIC" especially in a situation where
there are multiple contradicting fluff texts all over the place (GW
background). I would be more than happy with only somewhat realistic
background if it didn't contradict itself. It is hard to believe the
technology stasis but in the 40K universe there are some things I find even
more difficult to believe.

Just my 2FIM

Jyrki Saari