RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imper ial

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:46:16 +0300

I see. However, like Peter said the Leman Russ is the T-34 of the Imperium:
it si pretty much everywhere. The Sabre is ideal second line tank so that's
why I included it.

> The human bombs are drugged troops that charge into enemy formations
> strapped with TNT or some other explosives.

Not exactly, they are penal volunteers; the penal troops have one chance of
forgiveness, that is to volunteer to the human bombs. When they don the
explosive harness they are forgiven. There is 1 in 6 chance that an
individual harness is a dud, so they have a chance of freedom.

Jyrki Saari