Re: [NetEpic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:07:12 +0200

Karlsen Rune wrote:

> No, not really. Do you have a preset gametime allowed?
> If so, i could understand how a faster system would give
> more time left for strategy...Else you can take all the time
> you want for strategy :-)

This is not a matter of time, but percentage of time, I like to spend
less time rolling dice and more time planning strategy, talking with my
opponent, have a cup of the and some biscuit, looking at miniatures and
color schemes, this sort of things, and all this independently from the
amount of time available, 5 minutes or 5 hours it's the same.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...