RE: [NetEpic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:23:28 +0200

But why would we do this? I thought the Slann were supposed to
be an army of quality, not quantity?

Arguing the strategy point wich Lorenzo started, would
also suggest a smaller number of units vs. a larger
number.

Besides, you've said earlier that the Necrons cost alot of
rescources to build. Wouldn't it cost less resources to
equip them with a battlesuit which has a fixed save, than
actually making them regenerate?!?

If a unit has fantastic stats, you pay the corresponding price,
both in cost and in strategic difficulties. I'd very much
like to play an army like this, and the Slann looked like
the solution. Now, it's being watered down slowly....

Rune