RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] SoB more than meets the eye?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:24:55 -0500

Hi!

Probably what will happen is that they will get that one save and the
background will change a little bit to reflect that these necron drones are
not citizens but newly produced droids that must first show their mettle in
combat to earn that right. The necron lords stay the same as commanders.
battlesuits are now only for true slann and necron lords as citizens.

The repair role will probably work in close combat and the costs will
decrease. They will be a more effective cannon fodder force to field, still
strong but less expensive.

Peter