Army list creations

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:51:41 -0500

Hi!

I am very glad with all the new army lists coming out. They are VERY good
and add a lot of flavor to the net epic lists.

I have spoken with Ken and as soon as he settles in the great work of making
the new site will begin. This will be a marvelous medium to show off
everything this list can generate.

I know that many ideas have been put before on this list. Some have been
used some not. This changes somewhat now. Anyone whom has any idea and goes
through the trouble of putting it in writing WILL see it on the web page and
Incoming! as well. There were many great ideas posted before (like the extra
eldar titan weapons, more marine legions to name a few) and if the authors
like please organize them and send them to me directly.

Contributions do not only extend to unit or army creations. Any battle
reports or pictures of them would be greatly appreciated as well. Especially
reports on the newer armies that are being made since they would be the only
source available to those who wish to play them.

Also short stories of any sort can also be submitted. If you have a flair
for writing epic type stories remember to send them my way.

Now more than ever we need to make our list and upcoming web site a good
resource for for all epic gamers, so all ideas and contributions are needed.
No idea or suggestion being too small.

Thanks!

Peter