RE: [Net Epic ML] While we're at it...

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 10:00:02 -0500

Hi!

Since it looks like there will be another! version of
the Slann rules coming out soon, i thought i'd gripe
about some more stuff ;)

It's really just nitpicking :)

Here goes : Why are the Dracon Regulators and Exodus
Raiders company cards as as expensive as the equivalent
force in support cards? The Dracon Regulators even
lose out on a Temple Guard on the CC compared to
the support cards. Since all other CC's are cheaper, or
gives a free commander, i just wanted to know the
reason for this decision. My bet is it's an oversight ;)

Probably an oversight I'd throw in a couple of commanders for sure at the
same price.

Please choose only one name for the Necron walker. Necron
Destroyer sounds the coolest to me (In the stats section,
it still says Dreadnought).

That's an editing oversight, destroyer it is.

Sort out the Scarab protector cards! :)
Please include both versions, but change the name of
the ranged type?

Will do, Ed remember to do this and select a name.

On the titans, please write in the correct number to
roll to repair a damaged location (On both titans).
It's not 5+ anymore, is it?!?

Hehe, my oversight again, will change.

Ok, i think that's about it. I'll look to see if i can
find some more inconsistencies later :)

Hey! That's was very few! Looks like we are close to its final form!

Peter