imperial guard questions

From: William L. Raper <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 12:30:39 -0400

Grettings

1. has anyone ever considered stats or rules to distingish types of imperial guard infantry. like catchan jungle fighters, ice warriors of valhala, and standard imp. guard troopers.

2. tactical question: How do most people address the support cards they pick to go with a mole company. the leadership rules with support detachments needing to draw chain of command from the company hq units left me wndering about how I would choose support cards for this card.

3. several weeks ago i asked for general advice about the orcs and the response I got was TERRIFIC. lots of information that was really ususally. Any tactical advise anyone wants to give on using imperial guard armys would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
drklrd
aka
billr