Re: [NetEpic ML] imperial guard questions

From: Carsten Schuett <bonesucker69_at_...>
Date: Sun Jun 4 14:54:20 2000

>Grettings
>
>1. has anyone ever considered stats or rules to distingish types of
>imperial guard infantry. like catchan jungle fighters, ice warriors of
>valhala, and standard imp. guard troopers.

hi

we used catachans with some house rules.
catachans recieve an extra cover bonus when in woods. units firing at
catachans in woods suffer an additional to hit modifier of -1.
we also gave them a CAF of +1.

we fielded catachans as support cards of 10 stands at a cost of 300 pts. one
HQ is included (got a CAF of +2). morale of 3, vic pts 3,
break point 5.

they did quite well

carsten