Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] SoB, PDF and arbites

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 13:10:13 -0400

Hi!

I think that is a very good name. By the way are you and Jyrki combining
efforts for the PDF list? I think you should and just add the extra stuff
in
one list.

Peter

-->If a single PDF list comes out of this...pass it along to me too
please, and I'll put it in the optional section of the Imperial list I'm
still working on....Peter-Should I change the name on the list I have to
this new one?

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell