A question of chaos...

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:24:37 +0200

Wednesday Nils and I did something as rear as introducing a new player to
NetEpic. This friend of ours wil play chaos, and Nils helped him out in this
first battle. (Wich I lost bigtime when Fulgrim took controll of the
warriors of my brotherhood.....:-( )

One question came up that we would like your opinions on: Is it possible to
mount bloodletters in rihnos? And if so, isn't two in one rhino at least one
too many? How about minotaurs and trolls?

Eivind