Re: More Marine Chapters

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:17:15 -0000

Hi Weasel and Jyrki!

My Group uses some House Rules when using Drop Pods:

1) Drop Pods can land in Forests, the trees help to cushion the
fall. Support and Deathwind Pod arcs of fire are blocked by forest.
Troops unload OK.

2) Drop Pods landing on buildings do not open, as they will penetrate
the roof and get stuck in the rubble caused by thier fall. The Pod
and occupants are counted as destoyed, even though they will probably
survive the battle.

3) Drop Pods landing in rough terrain are destroyed on a 4+.

4) Drop Pods landing in water can't open, and are counted as
destroyed.

What is Paradrop Power Armor?

Warprat ;)