GW mini listing?

From: Bob Corrigan <bobc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:01:59 GMT

Hello all!

I'm a new convert to Epic40K after a few weeks of investigation; found
a copy of the box set, trying to figure out what to do with all that
plastic. . .

But the core issue I have now is simple:

What miniatures did GW make for this game over its many incarnations?

Does anyone have a list, spreadsheet, etc. that has this info?

And if anyone has minis (E40K, E2nd, Adeptus Mech., Space Marine,
Squats, etc) that could be parted with for $$, let me know. Building
an army is a Pain.

Thanks for your help - this looks like a terrific game.

Regards,

bob