Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Miniatures

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:46:44 -0500

Hi!

Hmm.. haven't seen that one. The sad fact is that the older ones are
horrible out of scale, knights, hive tyrants carnifexes and a whole host of
other really should have been the size of the current hive tyrant model.
Heck, some knights are as tall as warhounds. Then again, I thnk titans are
somewhat smaller than they should be too, especially the Imperator.

Any opinions on this?

Peter