Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Miniatures

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:14:58 -0500

Hi!

True, but most have the larger scaled figs and on that basis were the rules
made. Then again if you look at 40k figs a hive tyrant should be the size of
a dreadnought or around there.

Also I think almost all the tanks are small in comparison with infantry. Of
course when GW says 6mm the reality is more like 8-10mm.

I have heard some comments on this from those who have warmaster figs that
they are actually larger than that. Then gain its GW's policy to make their
stuff incompatible in scale so as to limit suitable proxy substitutions.

Peter