RE: [Net Epic ML] silly question?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:10:03 -0500

Hi!

Hmm....you phrase the question quite differently than I imagined, but if the
unit was pinned regardless if it won its combat or not it loses its fire.

I went over the core rules and its either poorly worded or not referenced
exactly in these words. This is an interpretation that originated from the
old GW Q&A of Space marine, but I have been assuming it was there clearly
and its not.

So I'll add it in the corresponding section. Once again the list proves its
worth!

Peter