RE: [NetEpic ML] Defensive first fire

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:29:50 +0300

IMO this would be reasonable since troops charging are making a desperate
attempt to get up close and personal with the enemy, and if the enemy is
prepared to fire at them a carnage follows. This is especially true when
dealing with troops in fortifications. Those inside are just waiting for the
enemy to get in range and have most likely cleared fields of fire and
practiced concentrating their attacks.

Jyrki Saari