RE: [NetEpic ML] Defensive first fire

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:51:41 +0300

Well, in woods the enemy can't shoot at you and can't even see you until at
the last moment so it is not as dangerous. However, if I was to stand up and
run for a couple of hundred meters towards a known enemy unit that can see
me all the way I would be pretty desperate, not to mention scared :).

Jyrki Saari