Plaguetower Question

From: Steven <snew1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:26:26 -0000

I used a Plaguetower the other day and thought it was a great weapon.
We did have a few questions though.

1) The template and the description in the text doesn't match.
Description says 15cm move +8caf. Template says 10cm move +12caf. We
used the numbers in the description since that is what the White
Dwarf article stated but we wondered if NetEpic slowed it down to
make it more in line with Nurgle units being slow. Which is right?
I'm inclined to believe that Nurgle realized his units were slow so
he prompted his Squats to design something faster that would carry
wierd beasties like his Unclean Ones and Plague Bearers.

2) The Rot Cannon is quite powerful 8BP -4 save mod. Why isn't this
classed as a building destroyer?

3) Why would the Rot Cannon not have the same contagious effect as
the Plague Cannon?

4) Why is the Plague Cannons range only 25cm?

Thanks everyone,
SNEW