Re: [Net Epic ML] Plaguetower Question

From: Steven <snew1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:54:33 -0000

Thanks for the reply but you never answered which was intended to be
correct. The text that said 15cm +8caf, or the template's 10cm +12?
I'm leaning towards the text's 15/8 for the reasons below.

I'd make the Rot Cannon a building destroyer but probably not a
plague spreader to keep it from being to strong. Makes me wish they
had named it something else though. I'd would go one or the other if
I had my way.

Of course I'd also like the Plague Cannon to have a 50cm range also
but it did originally only have a 25cm range.

SNEW