Re: Demons on sale

From: Steven <snew1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:52:52 -0000

Just make sure you call to order. I got my bundle of joy today and
the online ordering system set all my quantities to 1. Called them up
and they made it right but the Troll on the phone said that happens a
lot with the online ordering system.

Oh, no Khorne Dogs either.

SNEW

Okay already. I KNOW they're Fleshhounds. I just can't help it.