RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Titans & other questions.

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 10:03:35 -0500

Hi!

I think its not a full fledged independent company but an offshoot of GW,
where they will have more of a say in what they do. Don't know what they
will produce though.

By the way on the space marine list it was said that Andy at games day that
Fanatic press will now support all the out of print games in one magazine
(firepower will not be issued anymore). The good news is that they are
empowered to make more miniatures (brand new ones) and that Forge World will
be making Imperial titans and weapons for them. It was also said a newer
style Imperator was there. No pictures though.

We'll see what develops, but it is promising. Also GW seems aware of the
"plastics" crisis for epic and are taking steps to make them available.

Everyone long once in a while there is good news.

Peter