Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmaster

From: <robscorch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:58:09 EDT

I do not believe that that idea is to plausable for the new epic game. As
you know, Fantasy is based on regiments as is warmaster. 40k relies on a
more thought out all out battle between units not whole forces. (kinda like
the US military system) I think if they did that it would be nice to have a
whole unit of scouts or a tac-squad on a stand though, but the game might be
kinda rought. The nids and ig would have a definite advantage over the
eldar, orks, and spacemarines due to the sheer number of troops they can
field. Just imagine a board loaded with genestellers or ig gaurd (urgh).
Epic is a little more broken down than warmaster, and I believe it should
probably stay that way, because the mechanics of 40k and fantasy are
different as is epic and warmaster.